I want to stick my head in an oven. right now. warm it up. nice and toasty. and slam that motherfucking door on my motherfucking head. Yes, it is a day of dropping the f-bomb. It all started this morning when I woke up and went out to the family room to let the dogs out. Mom and bc were already awake. fuck. who cares about the details. He had another temper tantrum over something that is neither my problem, mom's problem, or really any of his business. But, he made it all our problem and mom started to cry. I tried to be diplomatic, bring things back to an even keel, but that man is like a jack russel terrier (no offense, preggo) he cannot let things go. I finally had to just take the stupid mail item from him and tell him not to talk about it anymore. Jeezus.
(I have to qualify the following rant with the required and sincere "but I love my students and enjoy my job.")
Then, had the tutoring session from hell. Could not get the dude to do ANYthing. Had made up this lesson plan about Arizona thinking it would be a fun and exciting way to supplement his geography class. It was active and kinesthetic. I was excited. It bombed the minute I pulled the sheet out of the folder. This kid doesn't give a shit about learning the southwestern states, or that Tucson is the astronomy capital of the world. Guess I can't blame him. But fuck me, I'm trying at least. Anyway, ended up playing hangman. Don't like my lesson plan? Then guess the word cottage cheese, bitch!
Got home after another session to find the parental unit gone. We were supposed to go to Texas Roadhouse for his retirement dinner (oh happy day), but they didn't give me a time. So I wait. Drained. Hungry. Craving me some sweet rolls. No parents. Call her cell phone and realize it's ringing in the house. Good one mom. Maybe they're at the restaurant waiting for me? Long story short, I drive there, search for them, and drive back to discover they have just arrived home from the gym and we have seats for 8:30. Fuck me sideways. Who eats at 8:30 anyway and what the FUCK were they doing all day? Ha-rumph is what I say.
Bastards.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i had written something fuckalicious, as fergie might say, but alas, it was erased. ...asswipes.
speaking of, since when is ATONEMENT??? the Golden Globe's pic for best drama. (i only saw this in a blink. couuuuld completely be lying, buhhh won't stop me from a rant).
begin rant:
are ya fuckin kiddin me?!?!
end rant:
ohhhh, i wrote something HOOOORRIBLE (but funny). had to erase. something about letting aborted fetuses and the clinically dead vote this year...there i said it.
one ticket to hell, please. here are my 3oz, ziplocked fluids...
you family members speak in code, I swear. It has taken me a year to decipher D's text messages, now I've got to learn the secrets behind commenting.
Atonement was boring as hell, I tried to warn you.
You are way too new at blogging to have gone this long without a new post.
You know, I can only check your site so many times a week and see the same old post. Don't you have something to bitch about???
:D
On a nicer note, I was thinking about your marathon aspirations and I think you should do team in training. That's the marathon I did in Cozumel and you raise money for cancer research in exchange for going on the trip. It was really one of the best experiences of my life!
Post a Comment